- LEGAL INFORMATION
Address : Street n°1, Villa n°13, Lot Wakanati, Ain Diab – Casablanca – Morocco
Tel : (+212) 22.214.171.124.27
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENERAL TERMS
On this page you will find the Terms and Conditions of use relating to the website that you are visiting www.anfarealties.com
- COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
All the content of this website is © ANFA REALTIES – Morocco.
Unless otherwise stated, ANFA REALTIES holds the copyright on all the contents appearing on the website, in particular the texts, images, logos and documents that can be downloaded from the website.
All the contents present on ANFA REALTIES’s website are protected by copyright. The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other element constituting the website, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement.
ANFA REALITES declines any responsibility related to the decisions which could be taken from the information available on the website. Any reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, for other purposes and on any support is prohibited. The violation of this prohibition constitutes a counterfeit which can engage the civil and penal liability of the counterfeiter.
The content of the website might be changed without any notice, it may also be temporarily unavailable for maintenance.
The offers exposed on the website can not be considered as promises of sales at preferential prices. The website Visitors may not take advantage of the contents of the website to engage ANFA REALTIES’s responsibility.
Hypertext links may refer to third party websites over which ANFA RIALTIES has no control. ANFA REALTIES declines all responsibility for the content of these websites.
The website’s visitor are informed that their personal data might be collected during the navigation especially by forms that they fills in. ANFA REALTIES is responsible for the data collection and processing.
Within the framework of its activity, ANFA REALTIES processes personal data in accordance with the laws and regulations in force relating to the protection of personal data. This statement explains the relevant information on our processing of personal data collected via this website.
- GENERAL PROVISION
The following information is intended for all visitors of this website and provides the information required by law n°09-08 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
ANFA REALTIES is the data controller for all the personal data you provide the website with.
What personal data do we process?
The personal data we process following your visit to our website depends on the data you provide us with:
– If you access our website but do not interact with us further, we will only process the data contained in the cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website (see “Cookies” for more information).
– If you decide to interact with us, for example by submitting an application form, we will process the data you provide for the purposes indicated on the form. Some fields are mandatory as without them we will not be able to contact you to respond to your request.
When you contact us, we make some data fields mandatory to enable us to process your request. You may choose to provide us with additional personal data, including special category personal data. We shall inform you by providing us your personal data you agree to give us your consent to process the said data.
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process your personal data collected through our website for the purposes described below:
– Conclusion and execution of the contract: If you express your interest in becoming a customer of ANFA REALTIES, we will use your personal data in order to take the necessary steps to conclude a service contract with you. We may continue to use the data provided through our website in order to fulfil our obligations under a contract with you.
– Our legitimate interests: We process personal data for the purpose of managing our business, including managing our interaction with you, complying with our administrative, accounting and social rights and obligations, maintaining and using our computer systems and developing our business and services.
– Security, quality and risk management: Personal data may be processed for the purposes of maintaining security and internal quality and risk analysis.
– Direct marketing: We may process personal data for direct marketing purposes in order to promote and develop our services and to provide you with information that we believe might interest you. In all cases, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of our direct marketing activities.
– To comply with legal, regulatory or professional body requirements of which we are a member: We are subject to legal, regulatory and professional obligations. We must keep certain records to demonstrate that our services are provided in accordance with these obligations and that these records may contain personal data.
Any personal data submitted through this website may be used by us in an anonymous form to evaluate and improve the services provided and for our broader business development activities.
To whom could we disclose our personal data?
We may disclose personal data to the people in charge of our projects or to third parties as reasonably necessary. It includes government agencies, professional organizations and third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as web hosting providers, computer service providers, payment service providers or customer relationship management providers.
We ensure when providing personal data to third parties, it is in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal data if we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if there has been a complaint about content posted by you, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
We do not sell or rent your personal data for any purpose.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in your relationship with us with regard to the personal data concerning your person:
- Right of access,
- Right of rectification or erasure,
- Right to delete your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and only when we process your personal data on the basis of your consent;
- Right restriction of processing,
- Right to object
We take care of the exercise of your data protection rights in accordance with the requirements of the personal data law.
Please do not hesitate to contact us using our contact form to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions regarding this statement if needed. If you are not satisfied with the way we have handled your personal data and we are unable to resolve the problem for you please contact the National Commission for the Supervision of Personal Data Protection (CNDP). More information is available at www.cndp.ma/fr/ .
- DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
We may store your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods:
-The longest necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
-Any retention period required by law;
-The end of the liability period during which litigation or investigations could arise relating to our services.
- DATA SECURITY
We take appropriate precautions to protect the personal data against loss, misuse, alteration and inadvertent destruction, such as the use of anti-virus software, firewalls, secure servers, hard drive encryption software, password protection, physical access controls, two-factor authentication, intrusion and anomalies.
Our staff is informed to maintain the privacy of such data and will only have access to it only if needed.
Others who have access to your data are also informed to maintain privacy.
We regularly monitor and test our security defences to ensure they continue to be effective against the latest threats.
The data we transmit over the Internet and via this website is protected by encryption technologies.
- CHILDREN AND OUR WEBSITE
ANFA REALTIES understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. Our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from anyone under the age of 16 through our website. If you are under 16, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to submit information via our website. Please ask them to review this information before contacting us.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement is subject to change from time to time.
Any changes will be posted on this page, so we recommend that you check it regularly to ensure that you agree with our data processing activities.